Some Books I've Read

Romance Novel Junkies's bookshelf: read

Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss
Diamond Dreams
Crave
The Felig Chronicles
The Felig Chronicles
In Dreams
Desire's Race to Love
Wicked Weekend
Reality, Dreams and Nightmares
Fillies and Females
A Breach of Promise
Bound By Pleasure: Live on Stage
Keep Me Safe
Poison
Demons and Angels
Winter Warmer - A (Getting) Biblical Tale
Shrouded in Darkness
Valentine Submission
Blood Rage
Warlord


Romance Novel Junkies / Lady Raven Rave's favorite books »
}

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Book Cover Review Quote.

Dear Diary,
I am excited to share that my review for Lisa Renee Jones’s, popular Vampire Wardens series will be used for book cover #2 and will be release the end of the week. I received an email that Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews received its first book cover quote review. It was truly a pleasure, as I had no idea I was even being considered. Some of the hard work is paying off, but at the end of the day I still enjoy reading and posting my reviews and will continue to do so with or with a book cover quote.
It was definitely a wonderful email to receive when I woke up.

No comments: