Some Books I've Read

Romance Novel Junkies's bookshelf: read

Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss
Diamond Dreams
Crave
The Felig Chronicles
The Felig Chronicles
In Dreams
Desire's Race to Love
Wicked Weekend
Reality, Dreams and Nightmares
Fillies and Females
A Breach of Promise
Bound By Pleasure: Live on Stage
Keep Me Safe
Poison
Demons and Angels
Winter Warmer - A (Getting) Biblical Tale
Shrouded in Darkness
Valentine Submission
Blood Rage
Warlord


Romance Novel Junkies / Lady Raven Rave's favorite books »
}

Sunday, March 4, 2012

WOW! Fifty Shades of Grey Series Made the News. Really...



Dear Diary,

 Wow..., really...

Imagine what I was thinking when on March 1st and 2nd 2012, I saw the today's show on nbc, fox news and cwb news talking about Fifty Shades of Grey series. I love the series, which I will admit I have not read book 3, not sure if I will, but they are calling it what suburbs moms are reading.

1. Its not only suburban moms.
2. It is crazy that it improves the suburb moms sex life. That's every other erotica novel for me.
3. Really, I love Christian Grey. I consider him my Mr. Big but this was not news worthy.
4. I guess with all these teen ya romances becoming movies this is the adult version of Harry Potter or Twilight.


I normally don't go for the hype of anything because it turns me off to not reading or watching it. I say that because 7 times out of 10 I probably don't like it. But I have to admit this was a good series but there are other books that are just as good. However, I will say that the intimacy level was oh so D.R.I.P for me.


I am definitely not a hater and commend E.L. James on her success. I haven't heard much from her but I would hate the pressure of the next series.

Link to news broadcast
Fifty Shades of Grey on the News



http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com 

No comments: