Some Books I've Read

Romance Novel Junkies's bookshelf: read

Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss
Diamond Dreams
Crave
The Felig Chronicles
The Felig Chronicles
In Dreams
Desire's Race to Love
Wicked Weekend
Reality, Dreams and Nightmares
Fillies and Females
A Breach of Promise
Bound By Pleasure: Live on Stage
Keep Me Safe
Poison
Demons and Angels
Winter Warmer - A (Getting) Biblical Tale
Shrouded in Darkness
Valentine Submission
Blood Rage
Warlord


Romance Novel Junkies / Lady Raven Rave's favorite books »
}

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My New AA Ubran Author Obsession, Author S.K



Dear Diary,

I discovered this African American urban romance author a few months ago and I am addicted to her books. Her name, S.K. S.K. has a way of writing her characters with depth as she makes you feel as though you are up close and personal with the characters. Her (Sin City Heat) series are so good that I feel like it's some form of crack and I need the next fix asap. The intimacy level is not lacking as well and is an added bonus. The series has four books to date within the series, they are:

  1. Buried Secrets
  2. Twisted Obsession
  3. Beginning of an Eclipse
  4. No Secrets No Lies

I had the pleasure of speaking with the author and she is one of the sweetest people I know and with each book I'm always amazed at her talents. I haven't felt this way since discovering Brenda Jackson's novels and found myself trying to buy all her series.

Recommend to the African American genre.


No comments: