Some Books I've Read

Romance Novel Junkies's bookshelf: read

Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss
Diamond Dreams
Crave
The Felig Chronicles
The Felig Chronicles
In Dreams
Desire's Race to Love
Wicked Weekend
Reality, Dreams and Nightmares
Fillies and Females
A Breach of Promise
Bound By Pleasure: Live on Stage
Keep Me Safe
Poison
Demons and Angels
Winter Warmer - A (Getting) Biblical Tale
Shrouded in Darkness
Valentine Submission
Blood Rage
Warlord


Romance Novel Junkies / Lady Raven Rave's favorite books »
}

Saturday, March 3, 2012

YA Fever! J.A Templeton and Jamie McGuire



Dear Diary,

I am not a huge fan of Young Adult, but ever since I've read the MacKinnon Curse book 1 & 2, I am in love. J.A. Templeton's creation really scared me but the budding romance also captivated me. My Review: http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com/J.A.php

My second runner up in the YA genre, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. May not be for everyone as it is a bit racy for some. It was different and that's what I loved about it.  
 http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com/other__REVIEWS_VNGV.php

If you want to try something different all three would be a definite try.

 

 


No comments: